Tower Grove Park is located at 4256 Magnolia Avenue in St. Louis. The 289 acres (1.17 km²) of land the Tower Grove Park resideds on was donated in 1868 by Henry Shaw, who also started the Missouri Botanical Garden. (The Botanical Garden is also near the Park.) There are 11 beautiful pavilions throughout the park.
The park looks like it would be great in spring and summer, with ponds, plenty of shade, spaces for events, and good bird watching spaces. The park is a host of several events throughout the year including on Saturday mornings from May to October, a farmers market. There are over 400 different species of plants and statues throughout the park and it’s considered a national historical landmark.